Hogares y ciudadanos
The most relevant data in this edition of the Household Panel prepared by the ONTSI are the following:
- Total household expenditure on Internet services reached, following a year-on-year increase of 10%, a figure of €643 million.
- Over 27 million individuals aged 10 or over have accessed the Internet at some time.
- 55.9% of Spanish households (9.5 million) are connected to the Internet.
- The expenditure by all Spanish households on ICT services was €3,463 million in the first quarter of 2010. Internet services accounted for 18.6% of the total expenditure on ICT.
- A total of 45% of Internet users who contacted the Public Administration via de Internet (e-Administration), did it to pay their taxes.
- Nine out of ten households have at least one mobile telephone, which means 15.3 million households.